- This is a great little utility tool to help organize and manage the layouts within a solution.
- To create records of the layouts in the solution and allow the developer a simple tool for finding and managing the layouts.
- By using global variables for the layout titles, you can change the name of the layout without having to actually/physically change the name of the layout.
- Can be used with a value list to move between layouts
- Virtual Value List (Optional)
- zPrependWithByteOrderMarks ( used for controlled value list sort order )
- zLayout ( simple sql query for getting the layout name )
Included by not required:
- Dynamic Records Toolbox (Modular Scripts)